Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the
English language today is the word Fuck.
It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe
In language, Fuck falls into many gramatical catagories
As you can see, there are very few words with the versatility of Fuck
- Transitive verb
- John fucked Mary
- Intransitive passive verb
- Mary really doesn't give a fuck
- Mary is fucking interested in John
- Mary is a terrific fuck
- Mary is fucking beautiful
Besides its sexual connotations, this word can be used in many
- How the fuck are you?
- I got fucked by the car dealer
- Oh, fuck it!
- Well, I guess I am fucked now
- Fuck You
- Fuck Me
- What the fuck...?
- I don't understand this fucking shit
- Fucked again
- He fucked up everything
- What the fuck is going on here?
- Where the fuck are we?
- Up your fucking ass
- Anatomical Description
- He a fucking asshole
- Telling Time
- It's five fucking thirty
Never forget these famous quotes
- General Custer
- "Where did all these fucking Indians come from?"
- The last words of the mayor of Hiroshima
- "What the fuck was that?"
- The immortal words of the captin of the Titanic
- "Where is all this fucking water coming from?"
- Bill Clinton while at Oxford:
- "Fuck America"
- And every taxpayers' words when Clinton got in:
- "We're fucked!"
The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses if the word.
Use it frequently in your daily speech; it will add to your prestige.
This was given to me by one of the inmates while I was working at
State Prison in CT.