comp.wars/flames #4, from fpicroski, 1412 chars, Fri May 18 1990
I had trouble joining alt.religion.computers, so I will burn over
First of all Lynx inhales air royally, and the help utility is as
as tits on a bull.
Now for my opinion on the Mac that Craig wanted me to post.
When I was a kid my parents were not millionaires, and thanx to N.U.
they will never be. But my parents were able to buy me the piece of
equipment that preceeded the Mac and probably was the same item that
encouraged Steve Jobs to create the Mac. Yes I am talking about the
It's a lot like the Mac:
- It's quite portable
- The screens are both small and hard to see
- Both are for ages 3 and up
- There are people who can not operate either of these two
The main differences are
If you want a real PC use the 80xxx series - they have real operating
- It's a little more socially acceptable for college students to
use a Mac rather than an Etch-A-Scetch, though the results from doing
both are just about the same.
- The Mac has a spell checker - this is what makes it an "adult"
- An immage writer can be attatched to the Mac, thus cutting down
on the time required to get your creation from the drawing board to the
- You have to plug a Mac in - this makes it high tech.